Finetune School of Music Job Adverts
Who we are
Finetune School of Music is a growing premiere music school based in Kiambu town that seeks to offer comprehensive training to nurture talent in the entertainment and music industry. At Finetune we endeavor build character in all our students through offering high quality training and conducive learning environment. We have retained highly skilled and experienced tutors who will take you through your musical journey successfully.
Our institution is highly equipped with modern instruments and any individual can interact with the said equipment and acquire the skills. Our purpose is to help artist attain critical success in their music career through world class compositions, seamless monetization and by providing our students with unbeatable entertainment industry connections and exposure.
Lighting the World through music.
Provisioning lives through music for social, emotional, Cultural empowerment and stability in the society.
Fine tune School of Music strives to model a musical community by enriching them with music knowledge and skills to empower and diversify the music industry through culture.
In light of recent growth, we are now seeking to fill the positions below;
The school manager will oversee all administrative tasks in schools. They will ensure that the organization runs smoothly through optimal management of the institution and the members of staff.
- Oversee the general management of the school
- Manage scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Managing budgets, policies and events.
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Ability to handle relations with various people (staff, parents, students, regulatory bodies and members of the public).
- Supervise, train and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Ensure the school is implementing the curriculum provided
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of training and courses offered by the school
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Coordinate all marketing activities
- Possess 3 to 5 years progressive track record with notable achievements in an administrative role in a school/college
- Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree (a degree in music is an added advantage) from a recognized institution
- Formal training in business administration is an added advantage
- Must possess excellent computers skills e.g. Microsoft packages
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding problem-solving, self-management and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Processes well-honed leadership and management skills and attention to detail
- Must be a born-again Christian.
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Receiving payments
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance or relevant diploma
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
3.Sales & Marketing / Business Development Specialist
- Promoting the institution’s existing services and brands and introducing new services to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans.
- In charge of marketing team
- Developing and implementing new sales plans and marketing activations including digital marketing.
- Making aggressive follow up to those who call and visit the institution
Business Development Specialist Requirements:
- A Diploma in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Must be a born-again Christian
4 .Front Office
We are seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated front office worker to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role by performing various administrative and clerical tasks. You should be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, basic bookkeeping, and more. Reliability and a strong work ethic combined with great communication skills are a must, as well as familiarity with all necessary office equipment, software, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed
Front Office Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma in Front Office or equivalent
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Must be a born again Christian
How to apply;
The application should include the following and be sent via the email by 5PM, Monday 10th January 2022:
- Cover letter (stating current salary and expected salary, and how your profile fits the position and the skills required).
- CV having at least 3 references with contacts.
- Academic certificates
- The soft copy application should be sent to email@example.com